Saturday 28 July 2012

Shopping Online: Faballey

So as promised here is the next review...it is this gorgeous site faballey.com.
The first time I visited the site I created the longest wishlist ever..I had to then spend hours editing down my wishlist...not that I am complaining..I enjoyed every bit of it.
I had never before come across a site where I loved just about everything and where everything was so bang on trend...the latest international trends that I could not find anywhere else were all here...
lovely bright bags, shoes and accessories...
I had my heart set on this awesome pair of leopard print shoes and I finally ordered them..
They came fairly quickly and packed very well....the only surprise was the extra octroi charges added by the courier company.
However the shoes were accompanied by a small gift and a lovely handwritten note...I have to give them extra points for the handwritten note...Im a sucker for them...and they are so rare...LOVED IT ALL

So thank you team faballey...you guys are fabulous..



Find there awesome shoes here


6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Amazing gift.

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Erin...enjoyed going through ur blog :)

      Delete
  2. lovely shoes :):)
    thank u so much for stopping by ma blog
    hugs nd kisses

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a lovely blog....the pleasure was mine...
      thanks for taking a peek at mine..
      :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10