Sunday 4 November 2012

Fitness Inspiration and Jillian Michales

I am in need of some inspiration...as the temperatures outside are dipping, the warmth and comfort of my bed are increasing...I am finding it harder to step off my bed, into my sneakers and on to the gym..
This always works for me...



If she can do it.....I better not have any excuses ..


While we are on the topic of fitness, let me share my story with you...I have always struggled with my weight but I felt it more so after the birth of my daughter 2 yrs ago.
I promptly joined the gym but juggling work, a baby, home and gym became a little too much to handle, gym obviously took last priority and I barely ever managed to get there ;)
So I needed something else and fast...I decided to invest in a home workout DVD...yeah yeah I know those DVD's are for beginners the serious ones go to the gym.
Thats what I thought too..but I had no choice..
I got the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (from amazon) and was I in for a shock or what..she kicked my ass and kicked it into shape I must add..
It is a 20-30 min workout, it is intense and if done religiously for the 30 days...it works..
I not only lost the pregnancy weight, I lost more...I lost inches and I felt toned...something I had never felt before...
If you can relate to my story....order you DVD (here or here) now. Amazon ships to India but the shipping cost can sometimes be more than the DVD itself...however the increasing gym membership costs and decreasing time availability make it a sound investment :)
Now also available on flipkart.com ( Thanks beingFab for the update..)


    This is all you need.....so no excuses now :)
    Have you tried any workout DVD's?....leave your comments and share your story :)

21 comments:

  1. I like it!
    zurzyfashionphotography.blogspot.com

    xo Zurzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jillian Michaels DVDs are available on Flipkart for Indian residents. I completely understand you!! Pre-baby, I used to workout at the gym at my office. But post baby and job resignation and moving to a new place, I decided DVDS are my best bet. I love the Total Body Workout DVD (http://www.amazon.com/Minute-Total-Body-Workout-DVD/dp/B004TE81Z4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352092287&sr=8-1&keywords=15+minute+total+body+workout.) as I can mix and match the various 15 min segments to make my own workout! I'm really thinking of giving Jillian Michaels a try, especially since it helped you lose weight and inches!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much....I had no idea they are now available on flipkart and at such a great price....ordering them all right now :)
      Thanks again....will try the total body workout too...

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks for the mention!!!

      Delete
  3. Great ! I didn't believe earlier that these things do work, but when u vouch for it i better spread this idea to my friends who lack time to go to a gym ! And who knows I might as well need one ,coz december n jan are the coldest months and I need some real motivation to get out that quilt early mornings ! thanks for sharing dear ! <3 ya !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really does work...just have to be consistent..

      Delete
  4. What a great post!! You are such a good motivator..I need to lose all that post baby fat too and I don't even have the excuse of cold weather;-)..Pre pregnancy I used to do Zumba and yoga regularly, I loved Zumba coz I'm not much of a gym person and dancing into shape sounded great..it did help me to get toned and the yoga was perfect for healing aches and pains and adding strength..but will give the home work outs a try, now that I've read your post! Keep inspiring!
    xx
    Kalyani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna try zumba too....soon..
      we all need some motivation every now n then :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow !! Who wouldn't want that body !!

    Much Love
    Heiress
    Our Latest Post - Trend Galactic Prints
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed, great fitness inspiration! I'm your new follower my dear! Love, D.


    http://coral-charm-style.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/coralcharm.blog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's super .... greatest inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shalini...i need a dose of motivation every now n then :)

      Delete
  8. This is one of my favorite topic of discussion and ur post is really inspiring...btw, u have maintained urself very well-I had no idea that u had a 2 yrs old baby.U definitely look great & thnx for sharing ur secret!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am doing the 30 day shred..and on the 7th day of level 2..even though I skip in between, I already feel so light n great..JM rocks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she totally rocks...I am now doing the "no more trouble zones" n im loving it totally..
      try n be consistent..it will make a world of a difference :)

      Delete
  10. great post abhi.. really jillian rocks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been in look for of some information about it almost three time. You served me a lot indeed and analyzing this your publish I have found many new and useful information about this topic.does the raspberry ketone work |does the raspberry ketone diet work |raspberry ketone does it work

    ReplyDelete
  12. The article written very well, writing technique looked very skillful and has a good sense of humor, let a person think, and let people with a cheerful mood, the feeling is very good. I like the article, the heart be thank the authors of shares.raspberry ketones does it work |how does the raspberry ketone diet work |raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  13. treating fatty liver naturally treating fatty liver
    naturally treating fatty liver naturally

    My webpage what can i eat with fatty liver disease

    ReplyDelete
  14. Catskill rosacea laser treatment

    Have a look at my site; Bethesda rosacea doctor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10