Tuesday 6 November 2012

Have Fun This Festive Season With Sparkle n Shine

No Indian festivities and celebrations can be complete without a generous helping of shimmer sparkle and shine..so this months in-fb challenge is perfectly timed.
For my dose of sparkle I have combined a maxi skirt with a gold sequin top to get in the groove for the celebrations lined up ahead, a maxi skirt is perfect for creating a festive fusion look.
If the top looks familiar, it is because it actually is a dress that I have used as a top, see the dress post here.








                              What are you planning to wear this season of festivals and weddings?
                                        Please leave your comments....I love to hear from you :)

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely dress...wish I had something like tht!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asmi...the sequin dress is from Bangkok...yup i agree one sequin piece is a must have :)

      Delete
  3. So Pretty..Its a Perfect Indo-Western Look..n love your Ring..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love that ring too....its perpetually on my finger these days :)

      Delete
  4. wow, you look like a doll. great post up in time for Diwali. :)
    Blue bindi with coral makeup is looking HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is really nice! I love the ring too! Happy Diwali :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I am in love with every detail thing of this outfit...you have styled it amazingly! Pure love !!!
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous...the ethnic touch to sparkle lifts it so well. you look stunning. :)
    Love from Bindigasm
    Facebook buddies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful! I adore your blog! I'm now following you on GFC and can't wait to read your future posts! Hope you'll follow me back :)
    www.allthingskma.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love your look, cute¡¡

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh lala! super hot ! this look is so vibrant,and u are glowing my dear !Happy Diwali to u ! *hugs*
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit you look great.
    New post up on my blog:http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! I love this outfit!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abhi you looking gorgeous!! Loved the colour of your saree ..soothing lavender :)and the flowers just perfect for the outfit !! Indian outfits stand out all time may it be any occasion :)Also loved the Maxi skirt !!YOu look fabulous:) Hope you had a nice diwali!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10