Friday 25 January 2013

DIY: Vogue and my decoupage bedside table

I can spent hours and hours looking at fashion magazines my day starts and ends with them. Needless  to say, Vogues launch in India was a red letter day for me. I keenly awaited their first issue and now a few months back when they celebrated their 5th anniversary with a bumper issue, I decided to celebrate too.
How you ask??
Here is how, I decided to make their anniversary issue a part of my room, I decided to vogue my bedside table.
A few scraps of wood were magically transformed into a small table, a few coats of pretty pink and pristine white paint later..the table was ready for some vogue..
I cut out pretty, artistic images and inspirational text from the issue and decoupaged them to make an unusual table and my own inspiration board.

DIY decoupage table
Add caption


DIY decoupage table


DIY decoupage table


DIY decoupage table


DIY decoupage table

               THANKS FOR STOPPING BY..DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS..ID LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
                          FOR REGULAR POST UPDATES AND MUCH MUCH MORE JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
                                            http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9
                N HEY..HELP ME FIND MY FEET ON TWITTER..MY ELECTRONIC COMPANY CANT BE THAT BAD
                                           https://twitter.com/lookingoodfeel       @lookingoodfeel

7 comments:

  1. that was a brilliant idea!
    great diy

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post!
    You are welcome to enter my MAC liptick giveaway!
    http://www.therainstreet.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really love your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You can check it out at http://haleyvalerie.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. U should start selling these stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea, table looks fab too!
    www.modaninja.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10