Sunday 24 February 2013

Hello Summer And My Camera Print T

So if you guys have been reading some of my previous posts (here and here), you know that I have  been eagerly awaiting the onset of summer. This post is my official goodbye to winter layering and HELLO to summer.
There are so many things I love about summer, Mangoes are topmost on my list followed by skirts, whites, linens, sheers, lace, maxi dresses and water lots of sea and beaches...love it. Something so romantic about the season :)
So what better way to bring in summer than a skirt, my fun camera print T, strappy flats and over-sized sunnies..


 photo 1so_zps5d255c3d.jpg


 photo 3so_zps56de26be.jpg

 photo 2s_zps3857f690.jpg

 photo 5s_zps29bdcc1a.jpg
                                                T- shirt: donebynone.com
             
                           Do you love the summer season as much as I do?? Do tell....
                                  Also join me on FACEBOOK for post updates and so much more fun
                                     http://www.facebook.com/lookingood.feelingfab.9
                                                             ALSO ON TWITTER NOW
                                       https://twitter.com/lookingoodfeel      @lookingoodfeel

6 comments:

  1. Love this look...so retro...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. That T shirt is too much fun! Love the look and the oversized sunnies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good heaven, summers are back in Delhi too ! It feels good to pack those heavy knits n cardigans !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah Mangoes just made my mouth watery.

    love ure camera top! and u look so radiant in the pics

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful photos and I am jealous, because it seems like it is very warm where ever you are :-) I am your newest follower via GFC, hope you will stop by my blog and check it out as well so we can stay in touch :-)

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10