Friday 1 March 2013

Friday Fun: Blogs And Posts I Am Loving This Week

I have been spending so much time exploring the many gorgeous blogs out there, making new friends and learning to live my best life while doing that..
I wanted to share some of the things I have seen, loved and learnt from this week.
I intend to do this every Friday, so if you enjoy these posts from my fellow bloggers, do drop by next Friday for another new list and more awesome inspiration..

Starting with Jyoti of Style-Delights
She truly is amazing, I don't know what I love more the words on her posts or her bright colorful outfits. I also love her because she became my follower when I had none. Yup my Number 1 follower :) Thanks Jyoti.
I loved this post with all its many bright colours and yet so cohesive.

Image Source http://style-delights.blogspot.in/2013/02/neon-coral-accents-spring-beckons.html


I also really enjoyed Jyoti's fun and different take on the recently concluded NYFW. Here is a little bit from her post on the fashion week
"Fashion Week is over and after finishing up all my articles and review on Examiner.com, here I am with the recap of the fun, fashionable and somewhat crazy week for you guys!! It was a great opportunity to see the collections, take pictures, meet so many fun people and some celebs too - Boy, Olivia Palermo is THIN!!! And Karlie Kloss is really that stunning in person too!! Vera Wang doesn't like to stay more than 2 seconds on the stage after the show, and Marc Jacobs hardly smiles when he takes a bow at the end of the show! This year, Diane von Furstenberg walked the whole U-shaped runway dancing, shaking hands and being just cool!! I will always remember the fun I had the New York Fashion Week in 2013!! "
Read the entire post here : http://style-delights.blogspot.in/2013/02/adventures-at-fashion-week.html

Ok coming on to another fav bolgger ..Zahra
I dont know what it is about her and her blog, just love going back to them again and again :)
She is just effortlessly cool and beautiful..
Loved her recent post
Image Source http://www.lovezahra.com/

Zahra has recently been fearuted by bloggersmag.com. Congratulations!! Read it here http://bloggersmag.com/2013/02/26/meet-city-blogger-of-the-month-zahra-sandberg/

16 comments:

  1. Hi Abhi,

    I am a regular reader of your blog. I love your blog. It is a very.. what do you say.. quintessential fashion log. :D Keep it up and hey, I am a Btech and a MBA too! And after being inspired with bloggers like you and Agam, I am getting interested in fashion.. now at the age of 30+!! :)

    Going to check out these two blogs now.. see ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea for a Friday blog series! You are right there are so many gorgeous blogs full of inspiration telling interesting stories not just about fashion but about life too!! Its wonderful to see what inspires you! I love Style Delights too, will definitely check out Zahra's blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalyani
      yeah I know all these blogs r so much fun n so much to learn from them...happy to know u like the series idea :)

      Delete
  3. Wow a great idea ! Both of them look fab :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look Jyoti... I love your heels color...

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome choices!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the sweet post! I also love Jyoti's blog and im honored to be in the same post as her! have to say ditto to you as I keep coming back to your blog - have a great day!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits, I love your blue shoes.

    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other.
    Let me know, I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I'm your newest follower right now. ;)

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your yellow cardigan...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweety! Thanks for stopping by! Great post! Sure Following you straight away now! Follow me back! Stop by me soon again! xx

    With love ♥.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post , yes lets follow eachother , following you on gfc please follow back on Google plus .

    xo Meg<3

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic idea !! I will surely make a visit to your blog everyday esp Friday's
    I love style delights blog too, will check out Sarah's too ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Try wearing those shoes while shark surf fising, like the guy in this video:
    www.icastweb.com/surf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10