Tuesday 24 June 2014

Appeasing The Rain Gods : Grey Kurta Dress



The only thing I like about the monsoons is the first shower, which is fantastic and beautiful. From the second shower on I am pretty much waiting for the whole thing to end. But this time of the year, the transition from summer to monsoons is just stunning, my heart sings, my hips sway, the skies are grey, the branches sway, the wind gets cooler, fragrant and sweet, there is newness and anticipation in everything...there is a miracle in every corner..a gift for the senses where ever you go.
I wish it could stay this way, but I know the rains need to come soon else we will all be in trouble..
So this is my way of appeasing the rain Gods, I am wearing colours of the monsoons, grey, white and just a hint of colour.
I dont know if you have noticed but this summer I have enjoyed wearing a lot of Westside kurtas as dresses.
There was this kurta and turban, then this bright quirky one and now this grey one specially for the rain Gods :)
IndianFashionBlogs

IndianFashionBlogs

IndianFashionBlogs

IndianFashionBlogs

IndianFashionBlogs

IndianFashionBlogs

Kurta : Westside
Watch : Bebe
Heels : Zara (Details here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10